Introduction to R programming - Learn R syntax by example
Learn to Import, View, Sort, Merge, Subset, Append, Freq, Univariate, Regression, Derive new fields
What is this course about?
This course helps student learn R syntax for
- Import / Enter / Viewing data and metadata in R
- Conduct Frequency Distribution Analysis / Univariate Analysis in R
- Create derived variables
- Merge / Append data sets
- Sort / Subset data sets
- Learn to substring variables
- Create cross tab analysis
- conduct Linear Regression analysis
Who should take this course?
- Those who wants to learn basic R programming with Example
- Those who know SAS and know wants to know, how to get the same analysis done in R
What Make this course unique?
This course ensure quick learning in a simplified way. It explains the most important aspects of working on data and conduct analysis through example
Why should learners enroll in this course?
- To quickly learn R syntax
- To migrate to R from SAS
- To Learn emerging and preferred technique of data mining
- 20 HD Videos
- Excel Data sets
- PDF of presentation
- R code
What is the most predictable outcome after course completion
You will become comfortable to do most common work of data mining using R
Does it prepare student for some certification
No, but it helps them to clear job interview and do well in their work related with R programming
Language of instruction: English